This discussion assesses your ability to clarify the role of each legally mandated attendee on the Individualized Education Program team. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome….
Why do artists create art? Give three reasons why an artist might create a particular piece of art.
- Choose two technical elements from Dogfight and explain how they worked together to create the world of the production. Be specific in your answer.
- Choose two of the pieces of art included at the end of the exam and analyze the composition, form, use of color, mood and technique.
- Why do artists create art? Give three reasons why an artist might create a particular piece of art.
- Which of the four major categories of “art” do you feel is best at capturing human emotion? Choose a piece of art from the semester and explain which emotion was captured and how the piece captures that emotion.
- Choose a basic/primal emotion; love, hate, jealousy, ect. Then, choose the type of art that you would use to express that emotion, assume that you have any set of artistic skills needed to express the chosen emotion. Explain and describe the piece of art that you would create