Write a 2 to 3 page paper (including screen captures) on Public Key Authentication. In what ways are public keys effective and in what ways can they be compromised? Test….
What were the major results and did they support or negate the hypothesis? Which key techniques were used to achieve these results?
Choose one article from a primary scientific literature source which uses a microbe as a model organism/system and write a comprehensive summary of the study that answers the following questions
NOTE: MANY FREE ARTICLES MAY BE OBTAINED FROM WWW.PUBMED.GOV
- Why did the scientists perform the study (i.e. description of background)?
- What was the hypothesis (or hypotheses) under investigation?
- What were the major results and did they support or negate the hypothesis? Which key techniques were used to achieve these results?
- Why are the results significant and do they point to further/future studies? In other words, why does this article matter and what should or could be done next?
- Why did you choose this particular article to review? Was it interesting, informative, clearly written, or none of the above?