This discussion assesses your ability to clarify the role of each legally mandated attendee on the Individualized Education Program team. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome….
What problems exist with regard to investigators not recognizing evidence or signs of an incident? Explain. How soon should evidence be noticed, collected, and preserved? Explain.
Question descriptionPrimary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
- What are the primary types of evidence? Explain.
- What are some common public misconceptions about evidence that you are aware of? Explain.
- What do you think are some important characteristics of good evidence? Explain in detail.
- What problems exist with regard to investigators not recognizing evidence or signs of an incident? Explain.
- How soon should evidence be noticed, collected, and preserved? Explain.
- How could not recognizing evidence soon after arrival on the crime scene affect the prosecution’s case? Explain.