I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
What is the role of the EPA with respect to EISs?
This written assignment will help you understand the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA). Review the materials in Chapter 4 of your text. Provide a complete, well written, and well-reasoned memorandum to your supervising attorney regarding the following questions:
- What is the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)?
- What is the Environmental Impact Statement (EIS)?
- What are the 3 threshold considerations to determine if a federal agency activity requires an EIS?
- What controversies exist regarding the use of EISs?
- What types of action are subject to NEPA review?
- What is the role of the EPA with respect to EISs?
- Where do regulations concerning NEPA come from?
- This assignment should be free of spelling and grammar errors.
- You will be assessed on the nature and scope of your research and response.
- Your response must cite any supporting material from the text, lecture or other sources you have used to complete the assignment.
- You may use your text and/or Internet sources as a reference, but remember to cite all sources according to Bluebook guidelines.
To get a custom written paper, place an order with us!
Additional Benefits for you
♦ 24/7 customer support
♦ On-time delivery guarantee
♦ Plagiarism-free research papers
♦ Affordable and student-friendly prices
♦ Scholarly-rich custom-written papers
♦ 100% privacy and confidentiality