I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
What is the role of the clinical nurse practitioner?
When writing in this class, I ask that you use headings within your writings that correspond with the rubric that I am grading from. For example, if the Weekly Discussion has four sections to respond to, then please use these four headings in your post and put your responses under each heading. Or if your paper has six rubric sections to answer about, then have six headings in your paper and put the information below these headings.
I have found that it makes it easier for the both of us and it improves my student’s grades exponentially. Also, less is missed because you can see if you have completed each and every section of the rubric and I will know where to find your answers that correspond.
Thank you for keeping us both organized!
Article for reference:
Chong, O. (2006). An integrative approach to addressing clinical issues in
complementary and alternative medicine in an Outpatient Oncology Center. Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, 10(1), 83–89.
Critique the Chong article and prepare an APA style–referenced four to five-page response to the following questions:
- Summarize in your own words the National Institutes of Health (NIH) definition of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM).
- Provide reasons for nondisclosure of CAM use among patients.
- What are the reasons for using CAM among patients? Justify your answer using examples and reasoning.
- What is the role of the clinical nurse practitioner?
- Review at least one additional scholarly research article that supports or refutes the claims made in the Chong article.
- Compare and contrast the results discussed in each article.
Name your document: SUO_HSC2010_W3_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
Cite your sources using the correct APA format on a separate page.