This discussion assesses your ability to clarify the role of each legally mandated attendee on the Individualized Education Program team. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome….
What is the difference between pull and a check out
It is a 6 parts homework you need to do all the 6 parts and make sure to do all the steps. submit each part in word file, and the pic that I have uploaded is for part 6
What is the term mean? And write up a one-paragraph definition in your own words cite any sources.
–Access Control List
- Think about the components that make up an application
- Marynet, Course Information from the Course Schedule
- Develop a component diagram that breaks the pices down to the lowest level of a component
- Example: term would be a separate component
- Submit diagram on paper or upload an image
answer the following questions
- Why do you think git is so popular?
- Who originally wrote git and why?
- What is the difference between pull and a check out?
- What process should be done before each check-in?
- What types of file should NOT be included in source control?