I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
What is the difference between an MO and a signature?
When you look at television shows and read books, you might often encounter the term modus operandi (MO). This means a method of operating, functioning, or working. When crimes are committed, a perpetrator has an MO. In a 3–5-page paper, discuss in detail the following:
- What is the difference between an MO and a signature?
- Describe the background of each. For example, what are the driving forces or reasons behind a criminal’s MO and signature?
- Give an example of both an MO and signature. You may use an actual case, or you may explain the difference with a fictional example.
- Avoid using fictional depictions in movies, books, and television as bases for your research on this topic.
- Cite any sources using APA style.