look the samples first because prof wants me to follow the sample I have a group project and the other team member complete the first two deliverable I will attach….
What is the current Unemployment rate, what is the current level of Real GDP and what are the 4 types of unemployment
- Inflation, Unemployment, GDP and Economic Growth
- What is the current inflation rate?
- How are inflation, unemployment and GDP related? Why?
- What is the current Unemployment rate? What is the current level of Real GDP?
- What are the 4 types of unemployment? Give an example of each.
- Is zero unemployment a goal of macroeconomists? Why or why not?
- Using the table below, compute nominal and real GDP for 2011 and 2012. Use the prices of 2011 as the base year. Show all your work.
|Year||Quantity of Burgers||Quantity of DVDs||Price of Burgers||Price of DVDs|
- What is economic growth? Why is it important?
- What is the business cycle? Graph the different parts of a business cycle.
- Supply and Demand in the U.S. Car Market. (Make sure to include a graph showing the initial equilibrium and the new equilibrium with the corresponding price and quantity and an explanation to support your answer for each question.) (44)
- As income falls, what happens to the price and quantity of U.S. cars?
- As American labor unions negotiate higher wages, what happens to the price and quantity of U.S. cars?
- If BMW lowers its price, what happens to the price and quantity of Mercedes cars?
- As the price of gas increases, what happens to the price and quantity of big American SUVs?
- Price Floor/Ceiling.
The government in California is increasing minimum wage to $15 dollars and hour, will this cause a surplus or a shortage of workers (labor)? Make sure to include the appropriate graph and who the potential winners and losers are, as well as provide alternative solutions.
- What is your opportunity cost for taking this class?