This discussion assesses your ability to clarify the role of each legally mandated attendee on the Individualized Education Program team. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome….
What is a Design Brief? What is a specific question a Design Brief might contain
You have to have the book and have read the book “Graphic Design Solutions: 4th edition by Robin Landa” before..
After reading Chapter 3&4 of the book “Graphic Design Solutions: 4th edition by Robin Landa”, answering the following questions.
- Give a brief definition of the terms kerning and Leading. What are the three types of spacing you consider with type design?
- List 3 of the classifications of type.
- Fill in the blanks: Each letterform is made up of _________ and _________ shapes.
- When do you want to save your graphics file as a jpeg?
- When would you save your file in the Photoshop or Illustrator native file format? .ai or .psd
- What is mind mapping, and how is it used in graphic design?
- Using the textbook’s list, what are 3 methods you might use to get creative inspiration?
- List the 5 phases of the graphic design process.
- What is a Design Brief? What is a specific question a Design Brief might contain.