Q1. Romanticism is such a powerful movement and it leads to some of the most overwhelming works of art Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein is the ultimate romantic hero – in the….
What ideas or feelings are conveyed by the images in a poem
Choose a poem from the assigned readings, poem from Dickinson: THIS IS MY LETTER TO THE WORLD. Post a response of at least 150-200 words, focusing on the elements below.
- Identify the key images in the poem, which you believe are vital to understanding it.
- Provide a detailed discussion of how those images function in the poem.
- Do the images work together to form a coherent pattern?
- What ideas or feelings are conveyed by the images?
- How do the images contribute to the overall meaning of the poem?
Remember to provide evidence for your claims in the form of quoted passages from the poem. Quotations, paraphrases, and summaries should be cited according to APA rules of style, including in-text and reference citations. Quoted material should not exceed 25% of the document.