1. BP Proposal: Your Start- Up Business For this class, you will be ‘starting’ a business of your choosing, so you must decide what business you are interested in and….
What does King mean when he says that “their freedom is inextricably bound to our freedom.” Name at least four injustices that King names that Negroes have faced in America.
Martin Luther King’s “I Have A Dream Speech” Please copy and reads the MLK Speech. Answer the following questions:
- Who is he great American to whom King refers to in his speech?
- What does five score years mean?Where is he speech delivered?
- What is promissory note and what does it symbolize in the speech?
- What warning dose King give to those in power?
- What does King mean when he says that “their freedom is inextricably bound to our freedom.”
- Name at least four injustices that King names that Negroes have faced in America.
- What is King’s dream?
- How does he want his children to be judged?
- Has King’s dream come true or has it been deferred?
- Is there anything to be done to guarantee equal rights for everyone?