This discussion assesses your ability to clarify the role of each legally mandated attendee on the Individualized Education Program team. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome….
What argument(s) are central to this piece? How effective are these argument(s)? What is unique about the way the writer presents these argument(s)?
You should begin your initial research about your chosen literature with some biographical information
about the author then begin to read as much analysis of your particular selection as possible. When you
are ready to begin writing your research paper, the biographical information should be very brief as an
introduction to your literature.
Keep in mind that the purpose of your paper is to critically analyze your chosen work, focusing on some
aspect of the overall work that helps to define and unify a central argument. Possible research questions
• What is unique about the work that makes it worthwhile?
• What technique(s) does the author use?
• What argument(s) are central to this piece?
• How effective are these argument(s)?
• What is unique about the way the writer presents these argument(s)?
• How do the writer’s techniques help define this piece as literature of importance?
Your finished paper should adhere to the following requirements:
One primary source (chosen piece of literature)
No less than three credible, academic secondary sources (research)
Correct use of in-text documentation and Works Cited page (MLA format)