Q1. Romanticism is such a powerful movement and it leads to some of the most overwhelming works of art Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein is the ultimate romantic hero – in the….
What are three challenges of diversity
Describe 3 cognitive outcomes of diversity.
125 words per question apa cited and referenced
1. Give three examples of visible diversity and three examples of non-visible diversity. Briefly discuss each example.
2.List the various ways people are different from one another. What do people do to fit into a dominate culture and what do they do to stand out from it?
3. What are three benefits of diversity? What are three challenges of diversity? Discuss how each of these are actually benefits and challenges.
4. In order to leverage differences among members, a leader must first see, then understand, then value the differences. Describe how a team leader would facilitate this process.
5. Describe 3 cognitive outcomes of diversity.
6. Describe 3 affective outcomes of diversity.