APA format is required. References should be listed immediately after the question that is being answered. Each question lists a minimum number of unique scholarly references; the textbook is considered one unique….
ways in which different types of media content reflect and / or influence society’s attitudes and behaviors
Reflective Journal 9: Benefits and Dangers of Social Networks
Write a 3/4 to 1 page journal entry (300 to 500 words) in which you:
- Discuss two or three (2-3) benefits you or others have experienced with social networks.
- Discuss one or two (1-2) dangers you or others have experienced with social networks.
- Complete the page requirement.
- Write with clarity, following mechanics and formatting requirements.
The specific course learning outcome(s) associated with this assignment are:
- Apply critical thinking skills to the analysis of issues involving mass media and society.
- Analyze ways in which different types of media content reflect and / or influence society’s attitudes and behaviors.
- Analyze various issues affecting the media business.
- Evaluate the effects of new forms of media (e.g., online services) on social interactions.
- Write clearly and concisely about media and society using proper writing mechanics