APA format is required. References should be listed immediately after the question that is being answered. Each question lists a minimum number of unique scholarly references; the textbook is considered one unique….
watch video, website and book answer the question
Only use the resources I provide
APA format/ 3-4 page/ written in essay form/ double space/ times new roman/ 12 font
After watching and reviewing three of these resources and chapter 3 in our text, please consider and address these questions by reflecting and sharing your perspective and experiences/observations as applicable:
- Based on what you read and watched from your chosen articles and the chapter, what changes are taking place concerning gender roles? What stood out to you regarding the resources and the information and trends they presented? Be sure to address/discuss ALL the resources you chose (not just one point from each) to support the changes taking place and your perspective regarding them; so you should have a total of 4 sources discussed and referenced in your paper.
- From our reading of chapter 3 and the resources you reviewed, what do you consider to be one of the greatest factor(s) driving the changes in gender roles in America? Remember to use the resources to support and explain your conclusions.
- How do you and your family dynamics concerning gender roles (e.g., how they were modeled and/or taught) relate to any of the findings from the resources?
- What kind of influence (i.e. positive, negative, or neutral) do you see these changes discussed in chapter 3 and the articles having on the American Family?
- What other changes, if any, based on what you learned from the chapter and resources would you like to see regarding gender roles in America and for your own future?