I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
Use internet to research on the following topic.
1. Use the Internet to search for articles on the topic of the assignment. You may change the wording of the search terms to find more articles.
2. Choose two articles for each topic to read and write about.
3. For each assignment, write 200 words minimum (double-spaced, font size no more than 14 pt.) to include:
a. A summary of the article: what were the main points of the article? What message was the author trying to communicate about the topic?
b. A description of how the information in the article applies to your work with children; what is your opinion of the information? Why? Are you currently applying this information in your work? How? If not, will you? Why or why not?
c. Accurately cite the resources/articles used for your assignment i. Correct citations for books and articles using APA (American Psychological Association) ii.
• Book example: Author, A. (year). Title of book. City where published, state abbreviation: Publisher. iii.
• Journal example: Author, A.A., Author, B.B. & Author, C.C. (year). Title of article. Title of Periodical, xx, pp-pp.doi:xx.xxxxxxxxxx (doi=digital object identifier) iv. • Website example of article: Author, A. (year, month) Title of article. Journal Name, volume #, Retrieved from http://www……………
d. Grading will include correct spelling, grammar and punctuation, use of “quotation marks” for direct quotes from the articles, as well as format and content.