I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
This project will help you have a better understanding of who you are as an early childhood professional, or who you want to become. It pulls together everything you have learned over the last five weeks and unites it with your personality and beliefs.
Your Final Project for this course will be based on your learning from all five weeks of this course. As with each of your assignments these last five weeks, the Final Project serves a purpose. This project will help you have a better understanding of who you are as an early childhood professional, or who you want to become. It pulls together everything you have learned over the last five weeks and unites it with your personality and beliefs.
To prepare for this assignment:
- Use the to guide you through the Final Project.
You will submit your Final Project as either a six- to eight-page Word document or as a 10- to 12-slide PowerPoint presentation. In your assignment,
- Summarize the interview you conducted in Week Four. Include an analysis of information you collected and how it impacted your understanding of the professional field of early childhood education.
- Do not include your transcript from Week Four; rather, summarize the key points of the interview.
- Identify at least one key issue or trend in early childhood programs.
- Explain how it impacts the education of young children.
- Analyze the instructional approach/model that best matches your personal educational belief.
- Analyze how that approach contributes to quality programming for young children.
- Describe the instructional theory that best matches your personal educational belief.
- Describe how that theory contributes to quality programming for young children.
- Discuss how your knowledge of the developmental domains of early childhood influences your ability to adhere to developmentally appropriate practices.
- Devise a plan for including families into their child’s education.
- Defend how your plan will benefit children, families, and yourself as an educator.
- Explain your plans, at this point, for your future in early childhood education.
- Include the additional qualifications and competencies you will need to acquire in order to qualify for a career in the field of early childhood education.
Your Early Childhood and You! Final Project
- Must be six to eight double-spaced pages or 10 to 12 slides in length if doing a PowerPoint presentation (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least 3 scholarly resources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Next Steps: Review and Submit the Assignment
Review your assignment with the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) to ensure you have achieved the distinguished levels of performance for each criterion and submit in Waypoint for evaluation no later than Day 7.