I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
theories explaining digital crime
nstructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 2: Digital Crime Theories
Due Week 6 and worth 170 points
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Select two (2) of the theories, suggested in Chapter 3 of the text, that a researcher could use to explain the cause of digital crime. Provide a rationale to support your response.
- Explain the manner in which the theory that you selected in Question 1 relates to crime in general.
- Determine one (1) additional theory that a researcher could use to explain the cause of digital-crime and non-digital crime. Include one (1) example for each crime in question to support your response.
- Use at least three (3) quality references for this assignment, Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the types of digital criminals and hackers.
- Summarize white-collar crimes and criminal tools.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information technology in criminal justice.
- Write clearly and concisely about information technology in criminal justice topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style convention.