I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
The purpose of the scientific method
Imagine that you are asked to tutor another student on the fundamental concepts of chemistry, the scientific method, and the differences between a plant cell, an animal cell, and a bacterial cell.
Create a 14- to 20-slide presentation using Microsoft® PowerPoint® in which you cover the following:
- How chemical reactions occur in the body.
- The purpose of the scientific method.
- How to develop a hypothesis.
- How to design an experiment using the scientific method.
- The primary structures in each type of cell and the role of each structure.
- How does each cell makes energy for cellular processes? Give a brief overview of each energy-making process.
- What is unique about each cell type?
Cite your sources according to APA guidelines. See the Center for Writing Excellence for more information on using APA style.