This discussion assesses your ability to clarify the role of each legally mandated attendee on the Individualized Education Program team. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome….
The origins and evolution of behaviorism and cognitive theory
The origins and evolution of behaviorism and cognitive theory.
- Define and explain the major theoretical conceptualizations of each theory.
- Include information related to the emergence of each theory and how each theory has shifted, grown, become obsolete, combined with another theory, etc. over time.
- Identify at least two (2) primary contributors to the development of each theory and discuss the significance of their contributions to the perspective theory.
Examine the current applications of behavioral and cognitive theories.
- Discuss behavioral and cognitive theories in the context of applied psychology.
- Identify ways in which contemporary behavioral and cognitive theories are applied in at least two (2) practical settings.
In addition, the paper should be supported by a minimum of five (5) peer-reviewed, scholarly sources and contain at least five to six (5 – 6) pages, excluding the title and reference pages, and conform to APA 6th Edition formatting standards. The only areas required, other than the body of the paper are the title and reference pages.