I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
The Myths of Black Aggression
Please note that each of my annotations is missing at least three of the seven required pieces of information listed on the assignment sheet — make sure you add the missing information when revising.
Here is the seven required pieces
- The category of the source (the genre and type of source – see the categories below).
- A brief summary of the source’s thesis or purpose (do not copy from an abstract – write this yourself).
- A quick list of the author’s key points, highlighting key phrases and concepts (write this yourself). This should add specificity to the summary that you have provided in #2.
- How (specifically) this source can be useful to you – i.e., what it offers that may be useful for understanding the subject, exploring the surrounding conversations, and writing about the subject in general.
- A consideration of the limitations of this source – how might the value or your use of this source be limited by its content, approach, or other factors (like publication date, scope or focus, etc.)?
- Contextual information – the biography or credentials of the author, the expertise or reputation of the publication (for a journal or magazine, etc.), and/or how it contributes to an existing conversation.
7) Two or three quotations that you find particularly interesting or potentially useful.