I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
Task: You have recently been employed as the Director of Informatics for the Metro Hospital in Brisbane. The Metro Hospital is a 363 bed facility on the Northside of Brisbane. The services include general surgical, general medical, oncology, vascular, ear
our mandate is to lead the hospital to achieve level 7 of the HIMSS EMR Adoption Model by 2025. The hospital has a number of health information systems and is currently at EMR Level 4. As a Health Informatics Professional, you took the job for this reason as you have always wanted to work in a fully electronic environment. You are certainly driven to achieve it. Using the below points, outline how you intend on achieving this.
• Outline what you would do in your analysis and planning when you first start;
• Articulate your strategy and timeframes to reach ‘fully digital’ status;
• What technical factors would you need to consider when building your Electronic Health Record and why are these important? HINT: standards, terminologies?
• What systems would you use to support your strategy?
• What types of resources would you employ?
• How would you govern and manage the project?
• What risks do you see?
• How does your strategy align with that of Queensland and that of Australia?
Why Choose CustomEssayMasters.com?
♦ 24/7 customer support
♦ On-time delivery guarantee
♦ Plagiarism-free research papers
♦ Affordable and student-friendly prices
♦ Scholarly-rich custom-written papers
♦ 100% privacy and confidentiality