1200 words minimum pick United Arab Emirates and the UK I uploaded the full instructions and structure You are required to write a report to evaluate the economic performance of….
Table Business Rules
Chapter 4 discusses Business Rules. For the 5 tables you are working on please establish business rules for each of the tables and columns.
For example and using the EmployeeID table:
1) Primary Key will be comprised of a single column – EmployeeID
2) EmployeeID will be stored as a Numeric field for a maximum of 10 digits. No spaces, characters permitted
3) LastName and FirstName columns will be stored as a character field and allow special characters ‘ and -. No spaces if two names are combined
4) Cell Phone will be stored as a alphanumeric character for a maximum of 20 characters allowing international formats
5) Experience Level will be stored as a character only with default values of: Master, Senior, Junior
6) No Null values permitted in any column
7) All values must be in 1st Normal Form ( Please explain this concept in your documentation)