APA format is required. References should be listed immediately after the question that is being answered. Each question lists a minimum number of unique scholarly references; the textbook is considered one unique….
structures which provide support and protection in a eukaryotic cell.
- Identify the major similarities and differences between prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells.
- Where is the DNA housed in a prokaryotic cell? Where is it housed in a eukaryotic cell?
- Identify three structures which provide support and protection in a eukaryotic cell.
Experiment 1: Cell Structure and Function
- Label each of the arrows in the following slide image:
- What is the difference between the rough and smooth endoplasmic reticulum?
- Would an animal cell be able to survive without a mitochondria? Why or why not?
- What could you determine about a specimen if you observed a slide image showing the specimen with a cell wall, but no nucleus or mitochondria?
- Hypothesize why parts of a plant, such as the leaves, are green, but other parts, such as the roots, are not. Use scientific reasoning to support your hypothesis.