I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
Read the following articles and incorporate them into your paper. You are encouraged to review additional articles as well.
- Jeang-Kuo Chen. 2019. An Introduction of NoSQL Databases Based on Their Categories and Application Industries. Algorithms, vol. 12, no. 5, p. 106. https://doi.org/10.3390/a12050106
- Stefanos Georgiou. 2019. Software Development Lifecycle for Energy Efficiency: Techniques and Tools. ACM Computing Surveys, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 1–33. https://doi.org/10.1145/3337773
- L. Mokokwe. 2018. First Things First: Adopting a Holistic, Needs-Driven Approach to Improving the Quality of Routinely Collected Data. Journal of Global Oncology, p. 155. https://doi.org/10.1200/jgo.18.68700
- Yulia Shichkina. 2019. Approaches to Speed Up Data Processing in Relational Databases. Procedia Computer Science, vol. 150, pp. 131–139.
Write a 2–3 page paper in which you:
- Recommend at least three specific tasks that could be performed to improve the quality of data sets using the software development life cycle (SDLC) methodology. Include a thorough description of each activity per each phase.
- Recommend the actions that should be performed to optimize record selections and to improve database performance from a quantitative data quality assessment.
- Suggest three maintenance plans and three activities that could be performed to improve data quality.
- Suggest methods that would be efficient for planning proactive concurrency control methods and lock granularities. Assess how your selected method can be used to minimize the database security risks that may occur within a multiuser environment.
- Analyze how the method can be used to plan out the system effectively and ensure that the number of transactions does not produce record-level locking while the database is in operation.