INTRODUCTION: 1-MOLECULAR BACTERIAL LOAD ASSAY (MBL) 2-THE URGET NEED OF NEW DRUG TO TREAT TUBERCULOSIS AND MULTI DRUG RESISTANT TB and the three main approaches to TB drug development (Evangelopoulos….
Social and economic events as well as changes in cultural attitudes shape marital behavior which then affect family life and other interactions. “Explain fully
1. explain the concept of family ethics/morals
a. how has family values changed from traditional to the present day
2. how are love, friendship and marriage linked to ethical and moral issues?
a. explain the concept of reciprocity in the development of morals in the family
3. Explain the rights of children and the responsibilities of parents and how they relate to family ethics
4. “Social and economic events as well as changes in cultural attitudes shape marital behavior which then affect family life and other interactions. “Explain fully.
5. a, Women and men benefit from marriage. Discuss fully.
b. Explain how the media affects the modern family.
6. Explain the causes of domestic violence and the evolving societal responses to it.