APA format is required. References should be listed immediately after the question that is being answered. Each question lists a minimum number of unique scholarly references; the textbook is considered one unique….
Six Sigma methodology
A quality improvement project was initiated on a Hot Dip galvanising line in a Steel Works. The following attached defect data was obtained over a one week period.
- Using the following data produce a Pareto Chart then stratify the data by
- Morning and afternoon shift
- Comment on your findings and explain how the company could improve its quality
- Apply two quality tools of your choice to the above situation, demonstrating how they can be used to improve the current position.
- Discuss how Six Sigma methodology can be used to plan and implement improvements in quality and in relation to the above data.