This discussion assesses your ability to clarify the role of each legally mandated attendee on the Individualized Education Program team. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome….
Should the state pass laws mandating what information physicians share with their patients
Do not have the electronic text**
Read Chapter 12 of Governing Texas 3rd edition, including “You Decide: Voices of Texas: Abortion Policy in Texas,” and write an essay answering the following questions:
- How does Texas compare to other states with regards to providing services for poor citizens?
- What is the age and race/ethnicity breakdown of the uninsured in Texas?
- What programs are used to provide coverage to the uninsured? How are those programs funded?
- What steps has Texas taken to influence abortion rates in the state?
- Does Texas’ sonogram law violate free speech for the physician? For the patient?
- Should the state pass laws mandating what information physicians share with their patients?