I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
Short Answers Weekly Forum
These are short answers forum each question can be answerd in 3-4 sentences.
- When you hear the word “Puberty” what comes to your mind?
- Why is it important for the teacher to know about puberty, student physical development and adolescent health?
- As a candidate in the Single Subject Credential Program do you think it’s important to learn about brain development?
- What role do you play as a teacher in brain development?
- Does the media/technology play a role in the adolescent’s social development?
- What medium/s had an impact on your social development?
Week 5: (Choose two)
- When you hear the term “family” what comes to your mind?
- How would you define or describe your family?
- Do you think families are different today from your family experience or definition?
- What does knowing about families got to do with being a teacher?
- Do you believe “peer” pressure is enormous for adolescents today?
- What was peer pressure like for you as an adolescent?
- Why is it important for the teacher to understand and be aware of adolescent peer pressures?