I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
rules of engagement for success in social media marketing
Assignment 2: Create an Instagram Campaign
Due Week 6 and worth 190 points
Instagram is an online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing, and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos. Refer to Instagram website, located at https://instagram.com/, for more information about Instagram.
Imagine that you work for the marketing department in a midsized company. As one of the company’s new marketing initiatives, your supervisor has asked you to design a contest of an Instagram campaign in order to get more photos from the campaign participants.
Note: You may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Select one (1) product that you would like to utilize for the Instagram Campaign. Specify the main reasons why the company would benefit from using this product for the campaign.
- Specify the main purpose of the Instagram campaign for the company regarding its social media marketing. Next, define the main target market information (i.e., demographic information, psychographic information, and the need that the Instagram will address for the target market) for the Instagram campaign.
- Design the main contest of the Instagram campaign for the participants including the main purpose of the contest, the key rules of engagement for success, the main incentives for the winner(s), and an example entry picture or a description of an example entry picture.
- Determine the metrics that you would use to monitor the progress of your campaign. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Appraise the overall benefits of the company using an Instagram campaign as an active marketing strategy for the selected product regarding its marketing strategy.
- Compare and contrast the fundamental differences between active marketing and passive marketing. Next, provide a scenario or example in which using a passive marketing strategy would bring benefit to this company. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Apply social media marketing skills and be creative with the formatting (e.g., font color, size, layout, etc.) Note:Make sure the font size is not larger than 18.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources. Note:Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Assess the steps of finding the target audience in order to improve business strategies and audience interaction online.
- Examine the rules of engagement for success in social media marketing and compare the fundamental differences between passive verses active marketing.
- Assess the benefits of online video sharing and photo sharing, determine how you can control user generated content, and analyze how to utilize them to develop an effective marketing strategy.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in social media marketing.
- Write clearly and concisely about social media marketing using proper writing mechanics.