APA format is required. References should be listed immediately after the question that is being answered. Each question lists a minimum number of unique scholarly references; the textbook is considered one unique….
Roman law and the development of written codes or law
Where Does U.S. Law Come From?
Your task in this application is to write an essay that details the historical development of law in the United States.
Based on your reading, write a 300-word paper that includes each of the following elements:
- Roman law and the development of written codes or law, as well as the Napoleonic Code
- The development and importance of English common law
- The doctrine of stare decisis
- The importance of the previous influences on the U.S legal system
- Four primary sources of law in the United States
Submit your paper by Sunday December 4, 2016.
Support your work with proper APA citations from the Learning Resources and any other sources.