APA format is required. References should be listed immediately after the question that is being answered. Each question lists a minimum number of unique scholarly references; the textbook is considered one unique….
Resolve Many-to-Many relationships into two relationships
- Create an Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) to represent the data requirements of the business. Use Microsoft Word or Visio to create this ERD. Note: if using Visio to create your ERD to save your assignment as a VSD file rather than as a Word document.
- Each entity must be named and the identifier(s) (primary key) listed. Include associate entities and supply identifiers for these also. If a primary key identifier is not specifically mentioned, create one! Make sure that you include identifiers for the associative entities also.
- Resolve Many-to-Many relationships into two relationships.
- All cardinalities and modalities should be clearly marked on the ERD. Attributes other than the identifiers may be included.
- Submit your ERD in a Word document.