APA format is required. References should be listed immediately after the question that is being answered. Each question lists a minimum number of unique scholarly references; the textbook is considered one unique….
RAM (random access memory)
Scenario: Additional Details
As the lead Systems Administrator, you are responsible for training the information technology (IT) staff. You can use the information you collected from the Phase 2 DB to create a slide presentation for an introductory class you want to teach on the components of the personal computer (PC). This presentation will be a reference tool that your staff can use while troubleshooting.
Create a comprehensive slideshow according to the following directions:
- Explain the following list of components:
- Hard drive
- RAM (random access memory)
- ROM (read-only memory)
- CMOS (complementary metal-oxide semiconductor)
- Video card
- Network card
- Processor (CPU)
- Include a title page and a reference slide.
- Include images.
- Prepare separate slides for each component with narrative in the speaker note