This discussion assesses your ability to clarify the role of each legally mandated attendee on the Individualized Education Program team. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome….
Pull together a foundational Marketing Plan and include Executive Summary (written at the end of the process) ,Introduction Competitive/Situation Analysis (market research) and Marketing Strategy (Specific Tools and Platforms
SEVEN ASSIGNMENT: FOUNDATIONAL MARKETING PLAN – EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Module Three Overview
At this point in the course, you will pull together your foundational Marketing Plan to include the elements listed below that were introduced at the start of the course. Use the information you’ve acquired throughout the course to write an initial foundational Marketing Plan for your business.
Your marketing plan will include the following sections:
- Executive Summary (written at the end of the process)
- Competitive/Situation Analysis (market research)
- Marketing Strategy (Specific Tools and Platforms)
- Marketing Implementation
- Creating a marketing implementation plan that consists of tactics, timeline, and budget
Upon successful completion of this module, you will be able to:
- Outline the specified components of your foundational Marketing Plan.