I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
Option #1: Establishing PMO Governance
Project governance is an empowering aspect of the project management office (PMO) infrastructure management. The purpose of this assignment is for you to understand and synthesize the application of PM governance as an integrating agent for enabling PMO and business success.
For this assignment, address the following items:
- Define project governance context of the PMO.
- Describe the business and stakeholder rationale for PMO governance.
- Based on a scenario of implementing a PMO in a medium-size organization:
- Describe the PMO Charter in context of project governance.
- Identify the empowerment needed to implement PMO governance.
- Describe optimal governing body for a new PMO.
- Summarize how the project governance enables the successful implementation of a PMO.
Your responses to these items should meet the following requirements:
- Your paper should be 3-4 pages in length. In addition, include a title page and reference page.
- Format your paper per the APA format
- Cite at least three current scholarly resources,