This discussion assesses your ability to clarify the role of each legally mandated attendee on the Individualized Education Program team. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome….
Produce a 3-year strategic marketing plan, which illustrates how you as a Marketing Director of the company are preparing to strategically and critically address conditions of the current market to ensure future business success
|Module Code||MMB048||Module Title||Strategic Marketing Planning|
|Level||M Level||Module Tutor||Nadine Waehning|
|Credit Value of Module||15||Feedback Process
Delete or edit as appropriate
|Written feedback via Moodle
|Type of Submission
Delete or edit as appropriate
|Marketing Report (Written) – submitted electronically
|Expected Feedback Date
This will normally be 15 working days from the date of submission (excludes weekends and University closure dates)
|18 May 2018|
1400pm Friday 27 April 2017 via Moodle
|Assessment Regulations(delete as appropriate)|
|· Your student numbersmust appear on allfront sheets.
· Work should be submitted to Moodle.
· You are required to add the following declaration on the introduction page of your report “I ………… [name] declare that I am the sole author of this assignment and the work is a result of my own investigations, except where otherwise stated. All references have been duly cited”.
· Your attention is drawn to the University policy on cheating and plagiarism.Penalties will be applied where a student is found guilty of academic misconduct, including termination of programme (Policy link).
· Youare required to keep to the word limit set for an assessment and to note that youmay be subject to penalty if youexceed that limit.(Policy link).
· For late or non-submission of work by the published deadline or an approved extended deadline, a mark of 0NS will be recorded.Where a re-assessment opportunity exists, a student will normally be permitted onlyone attempt to be re-assessed for a capped mark. (Policy link).
· An extension to the published deadline of up to one week for the submission of a piece of assessed work may be granted to an individual student if they meet the eligibility criteria of the Business School extensions policy (S:\Business School\Secure\Faculty Meetings\Extensions & Mitigating Circumstances).
· The York St John Harvard Referencing system should be used.
|Module Specific Requirements|
|· No specific requirements.|
|This assignment covers
1. Demonstrate a critical understanding of the breadth and depth of knowledge in strategic marketing planning.
3. Act autonomously in planning and implementing Strategic Marketing at a professional level.
|Using the simulation company (Game 2: Elevation) as your case organisation, you are required to produce a 3-year strategic marketing plan, which illustrates how you as a Marketing Director of the company are preparing to strategically and critically address conditions of the current market to ensure future business success. Within the work you should reflect upon your experience of the simulation game. Very important: Be critical about academic concepts which were discussed in class and/or you read about in your own independent studies.
Proposed structure (not complete but should give some guidance):