I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
principles of ethical leadership and how this leadership style promotes an ethical culture within an organization
For this assignment, you will create an 8- to 10-slide PowerPoint presentation for new employees that explains the principles of ethical leadership and how this leadership style promotes an ethical culture within an organization. To prepare for this assignment, access and view the following tutorials: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint-help/training-courses-for-powerpoint-2010-HA104039040.aspx and A PowerPoint Tutorial – The Essentials.
This assignment also requires you to to have supporting speaker’s notes. Each slide should have speaker’s notes that will accompany your presentation. For guidance on how to create your Notes page, visit this page on the Microsoft Office website: https://support.office.com/en-gb/article/Create-and-print-notes-pages-324b234d-83b6-4db1-8bb6-9ee5c934a76f.
In your presentation
- Provide a definition of what an ethical leader is.
- Give an example of an ethical leader and describe why this person fits the definition.
- Describe ethical culture in your organization (or any other organization).
- Describe how to create conversations about ethics.
- Must be 8 to 10 slides in length (not including the title slide and references slide) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a separate title slide with the following:
- Title of presentation
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use the text book, the Yukl article, and at least one scholarly source in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style.
Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style.