This discussion assesses your ability to clarify the role of each legally mandated attendee on the Individualized Education Program team. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome….
Present a summary of leadership escalation strategies that provide oversight for the conflict and turn the challenge into an opportunity
OPTION #1: RESOLVING WORK CONFLICT
For this assignment, you will identify a workplace conflict that you are now experiencing. Address the following in a paper:
- Provide a brief description of the conflict. (Note that you should strive to be as unbiased as possible in this description; consider yourself a video camera recording the situation.)
- Consider how cultural norms may be impacting the conflict.
- Discuss the impact that the conflict has on leadership’s decision making.
- Describe specific techniques that are most useful in reducing or overcoming the particular problem behavior. (Note that you should use specific terms and concepts presented in the module.)
- Present a summary of leadership escalation strategies that provide oversight for the conflict and turn the challenge into an opportunity.
- Postulate the potential negative and positive impacts that your techniques may have on resolving the conflict.
- Your paper should be 4-5 pages in length, not counting the required title and references pages.
- Format your paper according to writing and APA guidelines
- Cite a minimum of four scholarly sources to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to the textbook, three of which should be academic, peer-reviewed sources. (You may not use the required and recommended readings for this course