APA format is required. References should be listed immediately after the question that is being answered. Each question lists a minimum number of unique scholarly references; the textbook is considered one unique….
Plan, implement, and evaluate nutrition education programs for specific audience
- Discuss the components of various nutrition education programs.
- Plan, implement, and evaluate nutrition education programs for specific audience.
For this Assignment, create a nutrition education program based on diabetes health issue. In other words – take what you have already discovered about your community and case study individual (Peter Smith, male hispanic, 18yrs old BMI 26.67, and develop a nutrition education program based on this information.
You will want to make sure to address the following points in the nutrition education program:
- Name of your program
- Purpose of the program
- Program goals
- Target Audience
- Components of the program
- How is the program to be set up?
- How many weeks or classes will you provide?
- Where will your program be given?
- What topics will be covered in each class? (Be specific!)
- What materials will you need (handouts, props, food, PowerPoint®, etc.)?
- Who will conduct the classes?
- 2 pages in length, and include at least two references.
- APA format and in-text citations and a reference page to attribute each source.