I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
Case For Anlysis
Aquarius Advertising Agency
- They should adapt the matrix structure.
- For every project, they should set up a team specialist responsible in satisfying the client’s needs.
- Every team should have an account executive, which they can managed their work.
- No communications between specialists and clients.
- Change their policy and they should be more strict policies, especially for the communications between clients and specialists, and the communications have be under the management control.
- Change the technology that the organizations use now to newer technology, its important to the organization to hear the clients feedback in order to improve the specialists work.
- Redesign the organization structure.
- What is the learning from that week’s information?
I have learned form this chapter three things are functional, divisional, and geographic designs. Every each structure has specific design and level.
- How is this week’s information related/integrated with previous week’s
This week’s information related/integrated with previous week’s information by how organization theory shows us the different kind of structural design through the schema o help us to know the relationship between each level and I know where my location and with who I will deal.
- Reflect on your work environment issues that are similar to the chapter content?
I have no previous work experience.
- Apply the content to the chapter to the case assignments (see separate section of syllabus)?
I have learned from the case analysis the level to communicate whether by the way or the period
- Your career goals
My current career goal is how to use the organization structure in my future job.
- Your current work experiences?
J have not wrk.
- Any other learning points that you would like to discuss, including questions that your new knowledge raises?
I have learned several points are functional, divisional, and geographic designs. And start to know what organization theory mean.