APA format is required. References should be listed immediately after the question that is being answered. Each question lists a minimum number of unique scholarly references; the textbook is considered one unique….
Open your MS Project file to a blank project, Also open your Work Breakdown Structure assignment that was completed and submitted.
- Open your MS Project file to a blank project.
- Also open your Work Breakdown Structure assignment that was completed and submitted.
- You will copy the tasks from your WBS into MS Project, indenting deliverables and tasks as shown in the accompanying PowerPoint presentation
- Assign duration and work estimates to each task
- Sequence the tasks by assigning predecessors for each task listed
- Develop a resource sheet and assign resource(s) to each task listed.
- The end result will be a complete project schedule.
- Be sure to use the PowerPoint as a resource.
- Submit your assignment to the assignment link above.