I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
need help answering the following questions i added link to the bottom
We will continue our study of vitamins and minerals. After reading/reviewing all the links in your Weeks 4 and 5 Learning Resources, define the following terms and answer the following questions and submit in your assignment folder:
- What major minerals affect blood pressure?
- What are the main functions of calcium, other than its relation to bone health?
- What can interfere with mineral absorption in our diet? What can enhance mineral absorption?
- Read the article about Iodine in the December 2018 issue of Today’s Dietitian (see link in Learning Resources). Do you use iodized salt? Why or why not? Write your 3 take-away messages from this article.
- List and explain the pros and cons of fluoridated water in community water supplies (see pages 480-481 in the textbook).
Submit your answers in your assignment folder, include citations, this homework is worth 25 points.
Please let me know if you have any questions.