APA format is required. References should be listed immediately after the question that is being answered. Each question lists a minimum number of unique scholarly references; the textbook is considered one unique….
Name two shared characteristics of the Performing Arts.
After you have read Chapter 2 (The Audience) answer he questions below using what you have learned in the chapter.
1. Name the three catergories of art. Which one does theatre call into?
2. Name two shared characteristics of the Performing Arts.
3. Name the six elements of theatre and briefly describe each of them.
4. What does the willing suspension of disbelief mean to an audience?
5. What is the responsibility of the audience at a live theatre performance – how should they behave?