I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
motivational theories and job design considerations.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 3: Using Leadership to Improve Ethical Performance
Due Week 9 and worth points 300
At this point, you should have identified the leader you would like to interview. You should also have already contacted him / her and have scheduled an interview time / date. If not, do it as soon as possible. The intention of this assignment is to describe leadership skills, ethics, and communication which impact motivation and improve ethical performance.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Create five to seven (5-7) questions to ask your chosen leader to determine his / her views of motivation, ethical leadership and performance. Then, conduct the interview based on your selected questions.
HINT: The following are some examples of questions. Feel free to select them from here. However, we urge you to revise your Assignment 2 for some ideas of what you would like to know from an experienced leader.
- How would you define leadership?
- As a leader, what do you do when people on your team aren’t pulling their weight?
- What is one of the greatest leadership challenges you have ever faced? What did you do? What was the result?
- How would you describe your communication style?
- Describe a situation in which effective interpersonal communication skills contributed to your success.
- Describe your personal actions by which you convey to your staff that ethics/ethical behavior is a high priority with you and that you also expect it to be a high priority with your staff.
- Related to the previous question, describe how your personal actions (demonstrating ethics is a priority) have impacted your staff and/or colleagues.
- Describe a situation where you recognized a need to communicate clear expectations for ethical practice. How did you recognize that expectations had to be clarified? What did you do or say to clarify the expectations?
- Analyze the leadership, motivation, and ethical values of the leader interviewed and assess its impact in the ethical performance of the organization.
HINT: You should summarize the answers that you gathered in your interview. Thereafter, you should compare and contrast his / her point of view about leadership with your own perception of it.
- Use at least two (2) quality academic resources you have located using the Strayer Library resources / data bases in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource, and neither do web-based blogs.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the variety of motivational theories and job design considerations.
- Explain the variety of leadership theories and roles.
- Evaluate ways organizational culture can be managed and promote ethics in an organization.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in leadership and organizational behavior.
- Write clearly and concisely about leadership and organizational behavior using proper writing mechanics.
To get a custom written paper, place an order with us!
Additional Benefits for you
♦ 24/7 customer support
♦ On-time delivery guarantee
♦ Plagiarism-free research papers
♦ Affordable and student-friendly prices
♦ Scholarly-rich custom-written papers
♦ 100% privacy and confidentiality