I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
“ MediSys Corp: The IntensCare Product Development Team”.
As you have learned from this module, perception and attribution are of fundamental importance in understanding and managing organizational behavior because all decisions and behaviors in organizations are influenced by how its members interpret and make sense of people and events around them. In this team case discussion, you will use the concepts on perception and decision making to analyze the case. Please follow the instruction as follows:
- Read the case “ MediSys Corp: The IntensCare Product Development Team”.
- Post on the discussion board your own answer to the following questions:
If you were(O’Brien), how would you feel about the team and the IntensCare project?
- What does being on this team mean to you?
- How would you ideally like to see the team act?
- What things would you consider in acting within and managing the team?
- How would you take action?
- What does the team need from upper management?
Please make the answer between 2 to 3 pages. Thank you