I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
Marketing Plan (3000words)
Task 3C Marketing Plan (3000words)
The student is required to use a Tourism or Hospitality enterprise that has just
started or one you start as the basis for this assessment. You will develop a Digital
marketing plan for the next three years for your Hospitality/Tourism company.
Your Digital Marketing Plan should include:
· Digital contribution review using analytics customized to the business – What
is digital marketing contributing now?
· Current digital marketing capabilities – How will we improve our governance
of digital marketing?
· Digital or Multichannel SWOT – What are the key issues we need to manage?
· Defined SMART Goals, Objectives and KPIs – What will digital marketing
contribute in the next planning period.
· Vision for digital channels – What will digital marketing contribute in the
· Segmentation and Targeting – What existing and new targeting approaches
will we use to boost acquisition and retention?
· Value Proposition – How can we improve value delivered by our brand(s)?
· Budget for investment – What budget is needed to implement strategic digital
· Digital governance – The Digital Transformation plan to improve People,
Process, Tools and Metrics.
· Measurement and testing – What optimizations are planned to improve
efficiency and effectiveness?
· Situational Analysis
· Internal Environment (Resources & Capabilities)
· External Environment/Micro Analysis- (Suppliers, Customers, Competitors &
· External Environment/Micro Analysis- (PEST)
· SWOT Analysis
· Digital Marketing Strategies
· Target Market Strategy
· Position Strategy
· Social Media Strategy
· Digital marketing Mix (7P’s)
● Digital Metrics Evaluation (E-servqual/Webservqual)
Conclusion & Recommendations
· Summarise the main findings of the Digital Marketing Plan and identifies any
implications or recommendations arising from the discussion;
· Any relevant Appendices (e.g. charts, graphs, maps).
The report analysis should be based on research evidence rather than personal
opinion. You should use relevant material from the weekly topics as well as other
resources including a minimum of eight (8) academic journal articles, texts and
company/business sources to support your ideas.
Criteria used to grade this task
The criteria for the assessment task are:
· The quality and completeness of the response to the report requirements.
· Evidence of appropriate research and reading.
· Clarity of expression and quality of overall presentation.
· Understanding of digital marketing theory and processes
· Develop suitable digital marketing plan
· Research skills to find information needed
· Analysis of external and internal information
· Discussion and range of tools and theories used
· Referencing, spelling, grammar
Estimated Student Workload: 18-20 hourshttps://studentlms.aapoly.edu.net.au/mod/url/view.php?id=105146https://studentlms.aapoly.edu.net.au/mod/url/view.php?id=105147https://studentlms.aapoly.edu.net.au/mod/url/view.php?id=105730