Managers who pursue sustainable advantage through HRM are engaged in a fruitless search
Students must choose one of the following essay questions:
- ‘There are really no sources of enduring competitive advantage in human resources or in HR practices. Managers who pursue sustainable advantage through HRM are engaged in a fruitless search.’ (anonymous) Discuss this contention with reference to the theoretical implications of the resource-based view of SHRM and its limitations.
- ‘In this era of rapidly and constantly changing business environments, best practice approaches to HRM have little use. Human resource specialists should act on the basis that every policy choice in HRM is contingent on the specific strategy and competitive context of the firm’. (anonymous) Discuss this assertion with reference to best practice and best fit approaches to strategic human resource management.
For a custom-written paper, place your order now
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers