I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
I’m working on a Management exercise and need support.
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) requires all US citizens and legal residents to obtain qualifying health coverage. In this week, you will explore the Individual Mandate section of the new health reform law.
- Explain the Individual Mandate included in the Patient Protection and ACA including the tax penalties that will be imposed if a person or a family does not obtain qualifying health coverage.
- Analyze the eligibility criteria for exemptions and subsidies to obtain coverage.
- Explain one policy change or enhancement you would recommend if you were required to ensure the success of the Individual Mandate included in the Patient Protection and ACA and justify the intended outcome.
From the Internet, review the following:
- HealthCare.gov. (n.d.). The fee for not having health insurance. Retrieved from https://www.healthcare.gov/fees/fee-for-not-being-…
- Jost, T. (2017, August 21). The IRS Is Still Enforcing The Individual Mandate, Despite What Many Taxpayers Believe. Retrieved from https://www.healthaffairs.org/do/10.1377/hblog2017…