I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
List the differences between the design document specification and the final implementation
Create the application you designed in Assignment from Module Three.
- You must use five (5) programming techniques discussed in this class.
- Compile and test the application before you submit it.
- If your final project does not match the proposed design exactly, document the differences.
List the differences between the design document specification and the final implementation.
- Write a detailed explanation of why the design was not implemented. For example, if your design was too ambitious and you did not have time to implement it completely, what did you do instead, and why was the original too time consuming?
- Your code project must be in Visual Studio.
- Your documentation must be in a Word-readable format (.docx, .doc, .rtf, .txt).
- Your final submission for this class will consist of
- the application plus all project files (code files and other project files);
- documentation of differences between proposed design and final product.
***NOTE : The application is already made. What I need is the Word document that covers the above information. I am including the application so you can review it and write the proposal document with the differences.***