Question Description I’m studying for my Calculus class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study? I need someone to help me with my calculus 2….
Limitations of the Behavioral Solution What limitations exist in a behavioral interpretation and solution of this problem? How do you propose to resolve those limitations? Lack of government funding for alternative fuels and energy solutions
Provide a 750-1000 word annotated bibliography using the articles below. Also fill in the outline posted below using information from these 5 articles.
Mischel, W., &Shoda, Y. (1995). A cognitive-affective system theory of personality: Reconceptualizing situations, dispositions, dynamics, and invariance in personality structure. Psychological Review, 102(2), 246-268.
Moore, J. (2013). Tutorial: Cognitive psychology as a radical behaviorist views it. The Psychological Record, 63(3), 667-680.
Deci , E. L., & Ryan, R. M. (2008). Facilitating optimal motivation and psychological well-being across life’s domains. Canadian Psychology, 49(1), 14-23.
Graham, S., & Weiner, B. (2012). Motivation: Past, present, and future. In K.R. Harris, S. Graham, & T. Urdan (Eds.), APA educational psychology handbook: Volume 1. Theories, constructs, and critical issues (pp. 367-397). Washington, DC: American Psychological Association. doi: 10.1037/13273-013.
Niemiec, C. P., Ryan, R. M., & Deci, E. L. (2009). The path taken: Consequences of attaining intrinsic and extrinsic aspirations in post-college life. Journal of Research in Personality, 43(3), 291-306.
Climate Change as the Behaviorist Sees It Outline
- Statement of the problem
- For example, climate change is an ever-present concern with difficult solutions
- Behavioral Analysis of the Problem
- How would a behaviorist analyze this problem?
- Skinner might argue that humanity was positively reinforced for bad decisions (burning fossil fuels provides electricity for our homes and gas for our cars, which we like, so we increase our behavior of consumption).
- What would Watson say?
- How would motivational theorists like Deci and Ryan conceptualize the problem?
- Behavioral Solutions
- What solutions can behaviorism offer?
- Positively reinforce other behaviors (incentives for electric cars and solar panels)
- Limitations of the Behavioral Solution
- What limitations exist in a behavioral interpretation and solution of this problem? How do you propose to resolve those limitations?
- Lack of government funding for alternative fuels and energy solutions